Are you going to the USA for business for a day or two? Perhaps exploring Canada’s coast, heading to the Caribbean or travelling overseas?
Manulife Travel Insurance for Canadians travelling out-of-province helps protect you against the cost of unexpected emergencies that may occur during your trip – costs only marginally covered by their provincial health insurance plan.
- Provides coverage for one trip for the number of days purchased. No age limit.
|Quick Trip Plan|
- Provides coverage for one trip of less than 18 days for those 55-74 years of age.
|Quick Trip Canada Plan|
- Provides coverage for one trip within Canada of less than 18 days for those 55-74 years of age.
- 50% off the regular Quick Trip rates
- Provides coverage for an unlimited number of trips during the policy year for the number of days purchased.
- Options of 4, 10, 18 and 30 day plans. No age limit.
- Available as an Emergency Medical Plan and an All-Inclusive Plan
- Provides several benefits all in one plan. It covers Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation & Interruption, Baggage Loss, Delay & Damage, Flight Accident and Travel Accident.
- Available as a Single Trip Plan or Multi-Trip Plan
|Travel Canada Plan|
- Provides Emergency Medical Insurance if all travel is within Canada at 50% off the regular Single-Trip Emergency Medical Plan rates.
|Trip Cancellation / Interruption Plan|
- May be purchased as a stand-alone plan or part of an All-Inclusive Plan.
|Emergency Medical Insurance||Covers up to $5,000,000 for expenses as a result of emergency medical attention required during a trip.|
|Trip Cancellation & Interruption Insurance|
- Single Trip Plan – up to the sum purchased to a maximum of $14,000, per insured per trip
- Single Trip All-Inclusive Plan – up to $4,000 per insured per trip
- Multi-Trip All-Inclusive Plan – up to $5,000 per insured per trip to a maximum of $7,000 per policy
|Baggage Loss, Damage & Delay||Covers up to $1,000 per trip. Up to $3,000 per Multi-Trip All-Inclusive policy.|
|Flight Accident||Covers for $100,000 for death or double dismemberment, or $50,000 for single dismemberment.|
|Travel Accident||Covers for $50,000 for death or double dismemberment, or $25,000 for single dismemberment.|
|BounceBack Benefit||Up to $2,000.|