CostPlus Corporation provides Self-Insured and Self-Adjudicated Health and Dental Programs – for the Executives and Employees of any business (except for unincorporated business owners).
CostPlus provides “stand-alone” Programs that can enhance or replace any Health and/or Dental Care benefits provided by any Insurer, and can reduce benefit expenses by 20 to 40 percent.
CostPlus Programs provide:
- tax deductible expenses for Employers
- non-taxable reimbursement for Employees
- maximum cost-effectiveness for Employers
CostPlus Programs are implemented to:
- enhance or replace pre-paid Health Care Plans, and/or
- enhance or replace pre-paid Dental Care Plans, and/or
- provide added non-taxable Executive Compensation.
Premiums are estimated in case an event may occur,and calculated using actuarial assumptions of shared risk. There are no refunds, even if there are no claims.
Premiums are paid after the event has actually occurred, and include claims plus processing fees and applicable taxes. There are no premiums, if there are no claims.1
1 The information on this page was taken directly from http://www.costplus-benefits.com